Saturday, February 6, 2010

Overdue post

I'm not meaning to ignore this blog.
It's just that little countdown timer over here ---------->>>>
It keeps informing me how many days I have left before I need to be 100% ready to race.

It was a fantastic day here today. +10 and sunny.

Today we rode 4 1/2 hours with some serious hill climbing/sprints (110km total distance), followed it up with a painfully slow 25 min run. I was feeling the effects of the hill climbing. Then had a couple of quick PB&J sandwiches. Showered, and off to massage. After massage, we swam in a very cold pool for another hour before we were both cramped up and I wasn't able to keep my head above the water.

This was a tough day. I'm tired and I want to go to sleep.

1 comment:

Wendy (Give Love Create Happiness) said...

that does sound tiring! Have a good rest :-)