Thursday, July 17, 2008

Race report is comming....

We are back in Victoria and are now connected back to civilization with phone and internet access. It's amazing to watch TV in English again! Watching the Tour De France in the afternoons was nice, but, I fell asleep constantly while listening to the German commentators. All I understood from the German sport channels is they love Fabian Cancellara. We did get one English channel but it was CNN and we both can only watch very little of the future US presidential election race.

Our trip back was fine, however my bike decided that it likes Austria and is currently still there. It's booked on the next available flight home but I imagine that it may take a few days to get here.

**EDIT**
My bike arrived yesterday after staying in Austria for 3 extra days.

No comments: