Saturday, May 31, 2008

Hard drive crash

It's official, my hard drive crashed a few days ago on the other laptop. I'm in the process of trying to figure out if I can recover anything from it now. I have made a backup of important files in January but I may have lost the recent information. If anyone has any relevant information on recovering a hard drive let me know. I have tried the "freezer" trick without any success. My next step is to find a cable to attach the hard drive our other laptop via a USB port and copy files.

The blog posts have been rare I know. We are in some deep training right now for Ironman Austria and my fatigue has been making extra tasks difficult to accomplish. Today was the dreaded 90/90/90 workout. For those not in the know it's a 90min run, 90min bike, and a 90min run again. Afterwards I took a small cat nap and later we iced our legs in the ocean to help recovery. Tomorrow is an easy bike with a little swim in Thetis Lake. And then we have tickets for Cirque Du Soleil at the area downtown.

I gotta bounce, time for bed.

Cheers

No comments: